Transitioning to college can be hard at first, but once you’re acclimatized to it can quickly become one of the best experiences of your life. College life does have its weak points, and I took the time to list a few below.
1. The dining halls always seem to be closed when your stomach wants food the most.
2. It’s hard to find a place to have time to yourself.
3. Professors have no problem making due dates on the weekend.
4. Dormitory bathrooms are the most disgusting things in the world.
5. Having a roommate/suitemate you can’t tolerate can ruin your college experience.
6. Sometimes leaving the warmth of your bed to hear your professor drone on for an hour just doesn’t seem worth it.
7. Everyone always seems to want to do laundry, when you have no clean clothes left to wear.
8. All your friends tend to want to go home the one weekend you have to stay…leaving you all alone.
9. Sometimes homesickness just sneaks up on you, when you least expect it.
10. Finals can push any sane person over the edge.